Thursday, November 12, 2015

Childhood Collection~~

Today, when i clean up my room, suddenly i found back a lot of childhood memories.
I have collect many type of collection since primary school until now~

Unbelievable, most are keep in perfect without any damage.

1) Yu-Gi-Oh 
Very famous during primary school and secondary school~ It is a 2 - 4 player card games. I just collect some interested card only because the original card is really expensive for me during that time.

2) DVD (Pokemon + Digimon + Power Ranger+... )
Anime series~ One of my most favorite collection. Without those CD and DVD, I duno how I can survive during that time, haha!!

3) Gundam Model
Currently, i like to collect perfect grade(PG) & master grade(MG) model~ Especially for the Gundam Wings series and Gundam Seed series. Really enjoy during combine all the models. Although it burn a lot of time, but after i done the combination of one model, I will feeling very high satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment