Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Home Sweet Home *** A Simple Day

Finally I reached my home town by bus from Kedah, UUM

This was a quite long journey - 8hours ( Sintok to Melaka)

Luckily my body did not get any injured after the accident hit by motor. Like a normal day, before I reach my home, My mom will bring me to eat dim sum first as the breakfast and i did not told my parent about the accident because I dun want to make them worries.

After back home. It is my sleep time because inside the bus i am not sleeping well especially when the bus was moving.

Noon time~ Chicken rice ball

Due to my laziness, my parent had bought a chicken rice ball for me as a lunch before there go to work. Chicken rice ball is quite famous and special in Melaka, but for me, it just like a fast food (maggie cup or MCD), within 5min, I can get it, because the place is very near to my house. Everyday, there are a lot of customer seek here to eat the chicken rice ball. The size of rice ball just like a normal fish ball. A bit oily but tasty. Yummy!!

Dinner~ My favorite food potatoes rice with egg

After my mom free, she had cook my favorite food (potatoes with rice) for me. This combination become my favorite since started from primary school. I am feeling grateful and proud to my mom because her cooking skill had made my family member always feeling warm and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment